We love dressing up wedding invitations with bellybands. Not only a fun embellishment, wedding invitation bellybands are also useful, neatly holding in place the response card and envelope plus other enclosure cards. Bellybands add style to the overall look through color, a printed monogram or motif, and more. Here are two wedding invitation suites featuring bellybands …
Embossed Pearls || A Ribbon-wrapped Pearlescent Bellyband
Embossed Pearls shown here with a pearlescent bellyband wrapped with a silver satin ribbon, complements the beautiful tone-on-tone look of this suite.
Whimsical Charm || Foil Stamped on Black Paper
Whimsical Charm shown here with a black bellyband foil stamped in gold draws attention to the couple’s names.
Wedding invitation bellybands are embellishments available exclusively through our Kleinfeld Paper retail partners. Here are a few other things you might like to know about bellybands:
- What kind of paper do bellybands use? We use any of our high quality papers, including 19 color papers available from our custom color palette.
- Can bellybands be printed? Yes, bellybands may be printed, but for color papers, some print techniques may be limited. Check with your wedding invitation retailer about the best option for your invitation.
- Do bellybands fit any size invitation? Yes, bellybands fit any size invitation, either vertical or horizontal.
- Do bellybands come assembled? Yes, with the exception of the response card set, bellybands are shipped assembled. Response cards and envelopes ship loose for addressing and stamping (unless otherwise requested).
- How long do bellybands take? Typically bellybands add an additional 1-2 days to normal turnaround times, longer for specialty printing. Your wedding invitation retailer can get you more details and an estimated turnaround time for your order.
To see more bellybands and our full menu of embellishment options, shop in-store at the Kleinfeld Paper Boutique or at one of our fine stationery retail partner stores.