Today’s featured personalized holiday cards from ‘Festival of Lights’ are inspired by Hanukkah and the sentiments of joy and light that surround the wintertime Jewish holiday. These lovely, crisp designs feature plenty of white and silver, warm yellow and metallic gold, balanced by symbolic shades of blue throughout. Take a look!
Hanukkah Gelt via HGTV || Cocktails by Ruth Eileen Photography via Style Me Pretty || Dreidel by Maura McEvoy via Martha Stewart || Place setting via HGTV || Fritters & Menorah via Martha Stewart
Printing and Paper Choices for Personalized Holiday Cards
Here are more details about the printing, paper, and embellishments featured above in ‘Festival of LIghts’ personalized holiday cards:
- ‘Shine Bright‘ is a flat photo card printed in digital foil with a matching cotton envelope embellished with gold lining.
- ‘Foil Frame‘ is a folded, square-shaped photo card with a frame foil stamped in matte silver and a matching cotton envelope embellished with a silver glitter lining.
- ‘Shalom‘ is a digitally printed short-fold photo card on pearlescent paper with a matching pearlescent envelope.
- ‘Light, Love, Joy‘ is a digitally printed z-fold photo card on pearlescent paper with a matching pearlescent envelope embellished with a silver lining.
- ‘Full Frame‘ is a digitally printed folded photo card shown here on classic felt and features a matching felt envelope.