Greenery and sunlight cast a heartwarming glow against winter’s backdrop in ‘Snowdrops,’ this week’s alluring collection of personalized photo cards. The choice to use nature’s lighter hues (and a noticeable absence of the more brazen holiday red) combines with delicate artwork to create a refreshingly calm, uncluttered look for the season. Take a look!
Table by Lauren Fair Photography via Style Me Pretty || Snowdrops via In The Fields || Ring by Mary Otanez Photography via Borrowed & Blue || Ornaments via Country Living || Tree by Theresa Furey via Grey Likes Weddings
Printing and Paper Choices for Personalized Holiday Cards
Here are more details about the printing, paper, and embellishments featured above in ‘Snowdrops’ personalized photo cards:
- ‘Petite Bow Holiday‘ is a flat, diecut photo card in raised digital on smooth matte cotton and matching cotton envelope with digital guest addressing.
- ‘Watercolor Merry & Bright‘ is a flat photo card printed in raised digital and embellished with a single reveal layer on smooth matte paper with a matching envelope with digitally printed pattern lining.
- ‘Holiday Wishes Mr. & Mrs.‘ is a digitally printed flat photo card on smooth matte ecru cotton with a matching cotton envelope.
- ‘Splatter Snow‘ is a digitally printed flat photo card on pearlescent paper with a matching pearlescent envelope.
- ‘Watercolor Christmas‘ is a folded photo card shown here on classic felt and features a matching felt envelope.